APRICOT ENERGY BITES
Prep: 15 min.
Total: 15 min.
Serves: 6 bites
- 1 cup Champion Dried Apricots
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup whole almonds
- ⅓ cup sweetened coconut, for rolling
- Place the dried apricots, oats, and almonds in a blender or food processor and process until the mixture comes together and forms a paste.
- Place the mixture in a medium bowl. The mixture will be sticky, so chill in the refrigerator for about an hour until easier to roll.
- Place the coconut in a small bowl. Using a 1½” cookie scoop or tablespoon, roll into 1½” balls. Roll in the coconut, and store in an airtight container at room temperature.